lundi 10 août 2026

Song : "Goodness of God"

 Song : "Goodness of God" 


Take 2 is a brand new segment featuring covers of some of our favorite worship songs for the church! Watch the acoustic performance of ...
YouTube · Worship Together · 9 sept. 2021

Goodness of God
Chanson de Bethel Music et Jenn Johnson ‧ 2019

Paroles
I love You, LordOh, Your mercy never failed meAnd all my days, I've been held in Your handsFrom the moment that I wake upUntil I lay my headOh, I will sing of the goodness of God
All my life You have been faithfulAll my life You have been so, so goodWith every breath that I am ableOh, I will sing of the goodness of God
I love Your voiceYou have led me through the fireIn darkest night You are close like no otherI've known You as a FatherI've known You as a FriendOh, I have lived in the goodness of God, oh-oh-oh
And all my life You have been faithfulAll my life You have been so, so goodWith every breath that I am ableOh, I will sing of the goodness of God
Yeah, yeah, yeahSo good
Your goodness is running after, it's running after meYour goodness is running after, it's running after meWith my life laid down, I'm surrendered nowI give You everything'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after meYour goodness is running after, it's running after meYour goodness is running after, it's running after meWith my life laid down, I'm surrendered nowI give You everything'Cause Your goodness is running, it keeps running after me
All my life You have been faithfulAll my life You have been so, so goodWith every breath that I am ableOh, I will sing of the goodness of GodOh, I will sing of the goodness of GodYeah-yeah, yeah
You lead me and guide me, GodFaithful Father, floods my soulOh, and You are my anchor in the wind and the wavesYou are my provider, oh, yeahAnd You lead me and guide me by Your SpiritAnd Your Word I have never walked aloneMy joy, my joy, every day
Oh, Shepherd of my soul, ohWhat a joy to know YouOh, the joy of knowing you, GodYou're everything to meSo wonderful, in all your ways, heyAll your waysAmen

Comments · La bonté de Dieu - NV Worship · Dan Luiten - Ébloui / Gloire à ton nom / Un souffle nouveau / Majestueux · Ma sœur a appelé à 7h30 : " ...
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire