dimanche 6 octobre 2024

Kris Kristofferson : magnifique témoignage

 Kris Kristofferson : magnifique témoignage

I found myself weeping in public, and I felt this forgiveness that I didn’t even know I needed

Je m'exuse auprès de ceux et celles qui ne comprennent pas l'anglais, de mettre une vidéo uniquement dans la langue de Shakespeare. Je le fais parce que c'est un très beau témoignage de conversion à Jésus. Sa chanson "Why me Lord" me fait penser aux merveilleuses pages écrites par qu'Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt dans son livre "Le défi de Jérusalem" suite à une expérience extraordinaire du Ressuscité vécue au pied d'une pierre qu'on dit être un vestige du Golgotha.  

La femme au milieu de la photo se trouve en face du rocher du Golgotha

 Why Me

Chanson de Kris Kristofferson


Why me Lord, what have I ever doneTo deserve even oneOf the pleasures I've knownTell me Lord, what did I ever doThat was worth loving YouOr the kindness You've shown
Lord help me Jesus, I've wasted itSo help me Jesus, I know what I amNow that I know that I've needed youSo Help me Jesus, my soul's in Your hand
Tell me Lord, if you think there's a wayI can try to repayAll I've taken from YouMaybe Lord, I can show someone elseWhat I've been through myselfOn my way back to You
Lord, help me Jesus, I've wasted itSo Help me Jesus, I know what I amNow that I know that I've needed youSo help me Jesus, my soul's in Your hand
Lord, help me Jesus, I've wasted itSo Help me Jesus, I know what I amNow that I know that I've needed youSo help me Jesus, my soul's in Your hand
Jesus, my soul's in Your hand 

Why Me Lord Story - Told and Sung By kris kristofferson

This is kris kristofferson telling the story of Why Me Lord, This is from the DVD Ralf Emery's Legends Vol. 2.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire